Enriched with 100% Bio-botanical oils, it moisturizes the hair and scalp during the colouring process, for better comfort and maximum hair care.
B. Colour Developer Applicator Bottle
Colour developer is mixed in bottle to facilitate application.
C. Tube of MultiCare Mask
Formulated with 99% natural ingredients, it moisturizes, adds shine and repairs the hair from the roots to the tips. The tube contains 50 ml of product, so the application can be repeated in subsequent weeks, prolonging the strength, shine and color intensity for much longer.
D. Instruction leaflet
Instructions for every step of the application process.
E. Disposable gloves
To avoid staining your hands during the coloring process.
1. Put on the gloves (E) which are attached to the instruction leaflet.
2. Pour the contents of the colouring bottle (A) into the colour developer bottle (B). You can also do this in a separate glass or plastic bowl (never metal), by adding the contents of both containers, developer and coloring.
3. When mixing in the developer bottle, screw the cap on and shake vigorously for 2 minutes until both ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
4. After this time, unscrew the top of the cap and immediately use the entire product. You should not, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES store the mixture or keep it in the fully closed bottle.
1. Use the gloves attached to the instructions leaflet to protect your hands and a towel to protect your clothing during the colouring process.
2. Spread the mixture evenly through your hair starting with the roots. Massage or comb through, distributing the rest of the product throughout all your hair.
3. Developing time.
In previously colored hair: Apply the colouring to the roots and leave on for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes have passed, apply the remaining mixture to the rest of your hair and leave on for another 10 minutes. TOTAL APPLICATION TIME: 30 min. In this case always mix in a separate bowl, never in the color developer applicator bottle.
In natural or colored hair with untouched roots: Apply the mixture all over the hair and leave on for 20-30 minutes.
4. Gently massage your hair with warm water and rinse with plenty of water until water comes out clean and clear, so that there is no remaining colouring gel in your hair. You can also wash your hair with a neutral pH shampoo, and rinse again with plenty of water.
5. MultiCare Quinoa Mask
Very important: Always apply the MultiCare Quinoa mask (C) on wet hair, massaging in from the roots to the tips. Leave on for 3 to 5 minutes combing through the hair and then rinse thoroughly with plenty of water. The tube contains 50 ml of product so it can be used again in subsequent weeks, prolonging the strength, shine and color intensity for much longer.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.